Organization Hiring:Tetra Tech ARD
Tetra Tech ARD is accepting expressions of interest from qualified Monitoring & Evaluation candidates for an active USAID funded program. The Partnership for Land Use Science (Forest-PLUS) project is a five-year sustainable landscapes program, between USAID/India and Government of India (GOI). The project aims to reduce emissions from deforestation and forest degradation and enhance sequestration through afforestation, conservation, and sustainable management of forests. The Forest PLUS program will address sectoral barriers, build human and institutional capacity, develop and deploy improved scientific methods for carbon inventory and reference baselines, and actively engage stakeholders and create an enabling environment for REDD+ implementation in India. The position will be based in Delhi, India. Periodic travel required.
Please note that only Indian Nationals will be considered.
- Responsible for the timely collection, processing, and systematic distribution of information generated by the FOREST-PLUS project using a monitoring data base agreed upon and approved by USAID;
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project monitoring and evaluation including PMPs for all subcontracts and activities under FOREST-PLUS, including developing data collection protocols and a database for storage and maintenance of project baseline and monitoring data;
- Provide inputs to FOREST-PLUS reports on the progress of all FOREST-PLUS indicators, and will oversee surveys and evaluations and manage data from subcontractors, and ensure that all data is disaggregated for gender;
- Work with the GoI, NGOs and international donors on technical monitoring and evaluation and data analysis issues.
- Graduate degree in community development, demographics, sociology or other relevant discipline;
- At least 10 years of experience related to the design and implementation of M&E systems and processes for USAID or other international donor projects;
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage PMPs;
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain databases;
- Ability to provide reporting data and to design data collection protocols;
- Willingness/ability to remain engaged in activities occurring in multiple field sites across India;
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Hindi .
For more information on this position, click here