Key benefits of attending:
• Keynote Speaker - Tim Rollinson, Director General, Forestry Commission of Great Britain;
Chairman, Global Partnership on Forest Landscape Restoration
• Optimise your business opportunities – gain a deep understanding of the current market situation facing forestry and biomass, including carbon finance, so you have all the information you need to maximise investment opportunities as they arise
• Network with the key players in forestry and biomass – meet and do business with project developers, forestry owners and financiers/investor and other key players in forestry and biomass
• Highly interactive format – put your pressing questions to the panellists and
debate the issues that are most important to you and your business
• Unbeatable special offers:
- Generous registration discounts available until 31 March – savings of up to £200!
- FREE webinar – Financing Sustainable Forestry & Biomass, Online, 28 April – worth £129
- Register 2 delegates, and a 3rd goes free!
See below for details of how to claim these benefits.
30+ top-level panellists and speakers
Hallam Conference Centre
44 Hallam Street
London W1W 6JJ
Nearest Underground stations: Oxford Circus and Great Portland Street
• FREE Financing Sustainable Forestry & Biomass webinar - online, 28 April
All Forestry, Biomass & Sustainability conference delegates are eligible to attend this webinar completely free of charge. We will assume that all conference delegates - or their nominated representative - will be attending the webinar, but we must receive full payment for your conference registration BEFORE the webinar takes place.
• Register by 31 March to save up to £200!
To claim your early registration discount, please go to the REGISTER page, quote the relevant Promotional Code listed below, and click on Redeem: Find codes here.
• 3-for-2 offer – bring your team – register two delegates and a third attends free
To register 3 or more delegates and to claim your 3-for-2 discount, please email
Selina Perry on email@example.com or call her on +44 (0)20 7251 9151.