KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Opening Keynote by Commissioner Anthony Eggert, California Energy Commission
• Keynote Address by Nancy Sutley, Chair, White House Council on Environmental Quality
• Learn from 30+ top-level panelists and speakers from industry and government – including Anthony Brunello, Partner, California Strategies; former State Deputy Secretary for Climate Change and Energy for Governor Schwarzenegger
• Optimise your business opportunities – gain a deeper understanding of the current market situation, and learn about the opportunities to seize, and the pitfalls to avoid.
• Participate in a varied interactive program – put your pressing questions to the panelists, debate the issues that are most important to you and your business, benchmark your strategies against those of your peers and competitors.
• Network with the key players and decision makers in the US carbon markets – meet, share knowledge and build partnerships.
• 3-for-2 offer – bring your team – register two delegates and a third attends free.
• 3-day package discount – attend this 2-day conference AND the 1-day Identifying sources of value in California’s AB 32 market training course the following day and claim 15% discount from the registration fees for both events. If you can't attend both, a colleague can attend one or the other so that you each can claim the the discount.
THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND CONFERENCE FOR SENIOR EXECUTIVES IN:
• Investment banks & brokers
• Developers & financiers of GHG emission reduction projects
• Emissions traders & fund managers
• Exchanges & registries
• Insurance companies
• Utilities & energy companies
• Manufacturers and other corporations seeking to reduce their emissions
• Carbon finance consulting & advisory firms
• Verification and certification companies
• Federal and regional regulatory bodies
• Political think tanks, trade groups and investor coalitions
• Law firms
• Technology providers
HOW TO BOOK:
Online by selecting one of the Available Packages below – please note that if you are redeeming a Promotional Code to claim a discount you should select the Standard Rate package.
All major credit and debit cards accepted. If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque
please continue with your online order and select the 'request invoice' option at the checkout.
Email your details to email@example.com
Telephone +44 (0)20 7251 9151
Fax +44 (0)20 7251 9161